Gifts for men with beards!
Most people have a difficult time purchasing gifts for men whether it´s their brother, father, husband or boyfriend. However, if the man on your shopping list sports a beard, mustache or both, then getting him the perfect gift should be relatively simple. Having sported a beard for many years, I have put together a list which may spark more ideas and help you decide.
Depending on your budget, if you really want to wow the bearded and mustached man, you can design your own personalized gift simply by buying a small attractive tote or basket and filling it up with all or some of these beard and stache care supplies. You can include:
- A nice beard trimmer. A beard trimmer makes an excellent gift which can last for years and will give the beard a well groomed look. You can also see some of the top beard trimmers here. Alternatively, just browse our site where you can read detailed reviews of recommended trimmers.
- A safety razor and blades. Any man who sports a beard would also need a safety razor. Although some trimmers can also do the edging work, it never comes out as close shaved as with a safety razor. You can find some of the top safety razors here.
- Beard and mustache shampoo and conditioner. Beard grooming is never complete without the use of a good beard shampoo and conditioner. Not only will they manage the coarser hair better, giving it a softer and refreshed feeling but they will also protect the skin below from irritations since they are rich in softening and astringent ingredients.
- Beard oil. There is such a wide variety of beard oils available and it depends a lot on each person’s personal choice. Some also come with a pleasant scent. A beard oil is good for conditioning the beard while also keeping away dandruff and preventing skin from irritations.
- Mustache wax. Whether a man has a beard and mustache or just a mustache alone, it is recommended that he use a mustache wax to keep the hair in place. Especially if he is growing a mustache, the wax helps to keep his hair in shape or educate the hair to grow in a certain direction.
- Beard Wax. You may be surprised to find that a beard wax is not always the same as a mustache wax. To see some of the fine quality beard waxes, click here and we have provided you with reviews for each one.
- Mustache Comb. It´s a handy little tool to carry in the pocket for a man who takes his mustache seriously. A well combed mustache can give the man a well groomed look as opposed to a scruffy mustache with hair covering the upper lip.
Here are a few different priced gift ideas for bearded men. I have broken them down into price range to make the selection easier.